Popular Posts

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Tamil siddha maruthuva kurippugal health tips

This is the details on health tips, Tamil siddha maruthuva kurippugal.
We face lots of health problems in our day to day life. Every time it is not possible to visit doctor and take medicines. Also the medicines can leave some side effects. There are few useful ingredients available in our home and kitchen. These basic items can be useful to cure many health problems easily without leading to any side effect. Here we will try to understand few of the homemade medicines that can be useful for everyone.

Tamil maruthuva kurippugal

  • Minor burns are common for ladies. Apply honey on the burnt area and it will save you from infection and it will also help the regeneration of the damaged skin.
  • Applying honey is one of the best Tamil maruthuvam tips to reduce the inflammation instantly. Honey can also be used for treating many types of skin infections.
  • For minor cuts and wounds turmeric is the best home medicine. The anti bacterial and antiseptic properties of turmeric can heal the wound quickly. Turmeric is also effective for minor burns.
  • Turmeric is equally beneficial for treating common cold and cough.
  • If you are suffering from stomach problems or digestion related problems then ginger is the best and easiest remedy for you. It can be also used for the problems like morning sickness and nausea.
  • The problem of acne and pimple is seen for youngsters. Applying the paste of turmeric is the very good and quick remedy. It makes the skin softer and brighter too.
  • Joint pain and the diseases like arthritis can be cured with the help of turmeric. Internal and external use of turmeric can give relaxing effect for the problem.
  • It is proved that the antioxidant property of turmeric is beneficial to treat various types of cancer, including breast cancer, colon cancer, leukemia and lung cancer.
  • The ladies who are suffering from menstrual cramps or irregular menstrual period can be cured with the help of ginger extracts.
  • Many respiratory problems are also cured with the help of ginger. The problem of indigestion and nausea can be cured with the help of cinnamon too.
  • It can also treat diarrhea and menstrual cramps. The studies have proved that consumption of cinnamon can be helpful to cure Type 2 Diabetes as it can control blood sugar level effectively and stimulates the insulin production in the body.
  • Cinnamon can also keep us safe from heart diseases as it can reduce the cholesterol level in the blood. It is also useful for those who wish to reduce weight.
  • For cold, cough and sinus problem, garlic is the best natural medicine. It can also cure the respiratory problems like Asthma.
  • The skin infections and insect bites can be cured with the help of garlic extracts. It can also reduce the tooth pain and ear pain.
  • Garlic can also reduce the cholesterol level in the blood and keeps us away from the risk of heart attack.
  • Lemon is useful for many stomach related problems like indigestion, constipation, stomach infection etc.
  • The anti-inflammatory quality of lemon is beneficial for treating arthritis and rheumatism effectively.
  • Lemon can help you to reduce weight and control blood pressure. It is also beneficial for treating kidney stones.
  • Cardiovascular diseases and many types of cancer can be cured with the help of lemon.
  • Lemon can be useful for your hair and skin health.
  • Onion is beneficial for treating fever conditions like pneumonia, hay fever etc. it is also effective in treating asthma.
  • The patients of Type 2 diabetes should consume onion daily as the chromium present in onion can reduce the blood sugar level as well as the cholesterol.
  • Oral problems like mouth ulcers and bad breath can be treated with the help of cardamom. It is also used to treat indigestion and stomach infections.

2 comments:

marry judith said...

TESTIMONY ON HOW I CURED MY CANCER! . All thanks too @dr_adazal6Hey! I can,t believe this. A great testimony that i must share to all cancer patient in the world i never believed that their could be any complete cure for lung cancer or any cancer,i saw people testimony on blog sites of how @dr_adazal6  Simpson cannabis oil brought them back to life again. i had to try it too and you can’t believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop gradually and i had to leave without the drugs the doctor gave to me. Right now i can tell you that for months now i have not had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any cancer system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine Man Dr adazal Simpson. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for cancer that is Not true, just contact him and get cannabis oil from dr.adazal  Simpson to cure your cancer and you will be free and free for ever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try. There is no harm in trying. Remember, delay in treatment leads to death. Here is his com Contact him and be free from cancer! I wish you a quick recovery WhatsApp number+. +2348073688335  or email via dr.adazalherbalcure@gmail.com

Clara david said...

WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com