Popular Posts

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Amukkara kizhangu uses natural healing remedies in herbal therapy

This is amukkara kizhangu uses natural healing remedies in herbal therapy. Amukkara kilangu is called ashwagandha Withania Somnifera in English. It is used in ayurvedic and siddha medicine preparation. This miraculous plant has excellent herbal healing properties. The root of the plant is added with chinese herbs to cure many diseases.

Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes uses these herbs for healing hyperglycemia condition. Instead of taking herbal supplements ashwagandha tea is best to take in the morning and evening get the amukkara benefits in easy and natural way.

Amukkara kizhangu or ashwagandha health benefits 
What is ayurvedic medicine? 
It is one of the oldest system of medication which mostly deals with herbology with out causing any side effects. 

Ashwagandha thyroid  treatment maintain hormone level. In take of amukkara kizhangu powder daily can reduce cortisol and balance the thyroid hormone levels in the blood.

Ayurvedic therapies use amukkara choornam to cure infertility problems in male and female.

Amukkara tablets are the best medicine for insomnia problem, where as allopathy medicine cause serious side effects but this is one of the best natural healthy herbs.

People with anemia can take amukkara syrup increase the iron level in the blood.

Take amukkara kilangu with honey in empty stomach for weight loss but you should take root powder for weight gain.

It is proved that this medicine cure HIV infection by improving the immune system.

The  ground paste of this stem is used to cure skin infections.
amukkara kilangu root powder is used to treat Osteoarthritis disease.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Amukkara Kizhangu Powder - Buy Online

http://herbsnpuja.com/amukkara-kizhangu-powder.php

Unknown said...

How much quantity has to take with honey for weightloss

John Martine said...

I'm really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES) HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR. Ehimare have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through email: drehimare3@gmail.com or WhatsApp him + 1 (267) 691-1087

James Leo said...

Hello everyone. Dr. Ehimare. Herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ehimare. cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because i'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ehimare. Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ehimare herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure.Contact Dr Ehimare via email: Drehimare3@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on+1 (267) 691-1087

Florence charlott said...

Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr ehiaguna cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr ehiaguna the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr ehiaguna that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via E-mail: drehiaguna@gmail.com IG:  or WHATSAPP +2348073908953 GOD BLESS YOU ALL?   

Eva Little said...

Good readding this post